The National Basketball Association is now on postseason with the 2011 NBA Playoffs schedule which started last April 16, 2011. For all basketball fans, we also have below a downloadable and printable NBA Playoff bracket 2011.
The best of seven format will once again feature 8 basketball teams coming from each of the two conferences. Typically, the 3 NBA division winners are automatically qualified together with 5 other teams with the most victories from each of the two conferences.
For the Eastern Conference this 2011, Chicago is the top seed. Meanwhile, Boston, Miami and Orlando follows them respectively. The bottom half of the seed are Atlanta, New York, Philadelphia and Indiana.
For the Western Conference this 2011. San Antonio Spurs ranks number 1. They are followed by defending champion, Los Angeles, then Dallas and Oklahoma City. The bottom half is composed of Denver, Portland, New Orleans and Memphis.
The final schedule and official roster of the 2011 NBA Playoff has been announced last April 14. Basketball fans can watch the 2011 NBA Playoffs live stream through the coverage broadcast of ESPN, ABC and TNT.
2011 NBA Playoffs Bracket Eastern Conference:
- Chicago (1) vs. Indiana (8)
- Boston (2) vs. Philadelphia (7)
- Miami (3) vs. New York (6)
- Orlando (4) vs. Atlanta (5)
2011 NBA Playoffs Bracket Western Conference:
- San Antonio (1) vs. Memphis (8)
- Los Angeles (2) vs. New Orleans (7)
- Dallas (3) vs. Portland (6)
- Oklahoma City (4) vs. Denver (5)
Eastern Conference Semifinals:
- Chicago (1) vs. Atlanta (5)
- Boston (2) vs. Miami (3)
Western Conference Semifinals:
- Oklahoma City (4) vs. Memphis (8)
- Los Angeles (2) vs. Dallas (3)
Last Update: May 6, 2011